- Scenario: New presentation of asthma: covers the management of adults and children with a new presentation of asthma and who have a high, intermediate or low probability of having asthma.
- Scenario: Uncontrolled asthma on current treatment: covers how to step up asthma therapy in adults and children with uncontrolled asthma.
- Scenario: Controlled asthma on current treatment: covers how to follow up people with asthma and when to consider stepping down asthma therapy.
- Scenario: Acute asthma exacerbation: covers how to assess someone with acute asthma, when admission to hospital is required, and how to manage people with acute asthma who do not require hospital admission.
- Scenario: Management of exercise-induced asthma: covers the management of people with exercise induced asthma.
- Scenario: Suspected occupational asthma: covers the management of occupational asthma.
- Scenario: Pregnancy and breastfeeding: covers the management of asthma in a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
Access Prodigy topics and clinical content at the NICE website.
To arrange a free trial of the Prodigy application, get in touch.
The Prodigy application is available on a subscription basis.
Sample Topic: Asthma
This section identifies the patient specific clinical presentations/scenarios of the condition addressed by the topic.