Prodigy is designed to be a practical resource to aid healthcare professionals at the point of care which is devised from rigorously reviewed and researched evidence, as well as providing a useful educational resource.
Prodigy includes the following areas of detail:
- Topic Summary providing a brief overview of the clinical topic, highlighting key topics.
- Recommendations and guidance over key clinical areas.
- Goals and outcome measures including important treatment goals and quality indicators.
- Diagnosing information is provided on how best to diagnose the patient.
- Prescribing information and drug recommendations to generate a prescription.
- Management – clinical scenarios containing specific detail as to how to treat particular patients.
- Evidence underpinning the recommendations in detail.
Evidence based clinical information:
- For clinicians working in primary and first contact care.
- A comprehensive source of up-to-date clinical and prescribing information.
- Includes extensive topic coverage of over 340 topics consisting of over 1000 clinical presentations.
Designed for healthcare professionals to:
- Reach a diagnosis.
- Prescribe rationally.
- Offer effective and safe treatment options.
- Appropriately refer for specialist assessment or management.
- Create local protocols and guidance.
Practical evidence based guidance
Provides clear & concise recommendations that:
- Address real-life clinical questions.
- Link to a summary of the reasoning behind the recommendation.
- Are supported by a fully referenced and detailed discussion of the evidence.