- How do I know my patient has it?
- What features increase or decrease the probability of asthma in children?
- What features increase or decrease the probability of asthma in adults?
- When should I investigate with spirometry?
- What are the trigger factors?
- What else might it be in children?
- What else might it be in adults?
Access Prodigy topics and clinical content at the NICE website.
To arrange a free trial of the Prodigy application, get in touch.
The Prodigy application is available on a subscription basis.
Sample Topic: Asthma
This section contains information on associated symptoms and signs, and appropriate primary care investigations that are useful to diagnose the condition. Where the data is available, their diagnostic value is expressed in terms of sensitivity, specificity, predictive value, and likelihood ratios.