- Pulmicort® (budesonide) 100 and 200 micrograms per dose metered dose inhalers have been discontinued (March 2011).
- All strengths of the Flixotide® diskhaler have now been discontinued (December 2010). Stocks are likely to be exhausted by March 2011.
- The Flixotide® 50 microgram diskhaler and all strengths of the Aerobec® breath-actuated inhaler have been discontinued.
- A budesonide CFC-free inhaler (Pulmicort®) has been launched.
- The Nebuhaler® spacer device (for use with Pulmicort®) has been replaced by the NebuChamber® spacer device.
Access Prodigy topics and clinical content at the NICE website.
To arrange a free trial of the Prodigy application, get in touch.
The Prodigy application is available on a subscription basis.